The Parkland Health Center Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization established in 2009. Founded with an anchor gift from the Alex Hawn estate, the Foundation supports Parkland Health Center's efforts in providing quality care to residents in its community. The Foundation also provides a tax-wise method of giving for those who may wish to honor a loved one or help others in need of medical care. Parkland Health Center is a non-profit hospital and is part of BJC HealthCare. With gifts from our generous donors, the Foundation provides:
- Leading-edge technology and clinical equipment
- Clinical services
- High-quality physicians and other medical professionals
- A thriving workforce that provides superior patient care and is passionate about service excellence
- Public health education
The Parkland Health Center Foundation Board ensures that funds received are used in accordance with the donor's intent. Please consult with your financial or legal adviser.
The Foundation is pleased to receive:
- Online Donations -- Our new secure electronic form makes donating to the Foundation quick and easy.
- Cash Contributions by Check -- The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Bequests -- A bequest to the Foundation will allow you to leave a legacy that will help future generations.
- Memorial or Honoraria -- Your tax deductible gift can help others while honoring or memorializing a loved one. An appropriate acknowledgement will be sent upon your request.
- Appreciated Securities -- By helping, you avoid capital gains taxes on an appreciated security while at the same time receiving a tax deduction for the market value of your gift; this is the most tax-wise method of contributing to the Foundation.
- Charitable Gift Annuities and Trusts -- This can provide a tax deduction for you now, and a method for you to earn an annual income throughout your lifetime.
Charitable gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information, please call 573.760.8523.