8:15 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
7245 Raider Road
Bonne Terre, Missouri 63628
Our cancer center is moving to Farmington in July 2019. Click here for more information.
Excellent Care, Close to Home
Parkland Cancer Center, close to home, is dedicated to the treatment of cancer and blood disorders. Our clinic is a place where you are cared for in a close-knit environment with staff that treats each patient with respect, honesty and compassion.
- We bring together clinical expertise, compassion and advanced technology in providing comprehensive treatments for those 17 or older who have been diagnosed with cancer or blood disorders
- Our physicians treated patients in the surrounding area for more than 25 years
- Our nurses have specialized training in cancer and blood disorders
- The Parkland Cancer Center offers the same clinical expertise and advanced technology you would find at a large medical center
- Our team provides primary cancer treatment, continuous follow-up, consultations and second opinions for cancer and blood disorder management
- Patients are offered the opportunity to participate in research studies through Missouri Baptist Medical Center’s Heartland Cancer Research, a Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP) that is sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- We offer chaplain and social worker support
Volunteers & Activities
Our Hospital auxiliary volunteers are on hand to help make our patients more comfortable. They bring snacks, drinks and blankets to our patients, and accompany patients to the lab. Sometimes they just sit and visit with our patients to help pass the time. We also have puzzles and other activities available.
What Our Patients Say About Us:
- “You’re our angels”
- “I get kind, caring, compassionate care”
- “I am always met with a smile”
- “The staff is quick to respond to questions or concerns”
- “Everyone is special”