Conveniently located in the lobby of the Parkland Health Center -Farmington, the Family Care Pharmacy is a full-service retail pharmacy offering on-the-spot prescription counseling to ensure you understand your medications.
Family Care Pharmacy
1101 West Liberty Street
Farmington, MO 63640
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Curbside pick-up
- Immunizations (inquire about billing)
- Automatic refills
- Safe disposal of unneeded & expired medications
Mobile Pharmacy Service
We’ll deliver your prescriptions to you before you’re discharged from the hospital.
- Notify your nurse or physician that you would like your prescriptions filled here before you leave.
- Prescriptions should be delivered within one hour of order.
- Delivery Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (closed Holidays & weekends)
- Pay for your order when it is delivered. (Cash, credit card or check are all accepted.)
- Costs typically the same or less expensive than other pharmacies
- We can even deliver over-the-counter items like Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Vitamin D, Cough drops, wound care supplies, and more!
Questions? Call 314-657-9011