General visiting hours are 8 a.m.-8 p.m. with no limit on the number of guests. Use common courtesy when there are two patients per room. There are no restrictions on children visiting, but families are not encouraged to bring infants.
After-hours visitors can enter through the Emergency Department and pick up a visitor’s pass at the nurses’ station.
A family member may stay overnight. A cot is provided or the second bed in a two-patient room may be used. Families are encouraged to be involved in the patient’s care if they feel comfortable assisting.
Fathers and significant others can visit any time
- Open visitation is 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Visiting 10 p.m.-8 a.m. is at the discretion of the charge nurse on duty
- Grandparents and siblings can visit 11 a.m.-8 p.m. -- children must be accompanied by an adult
- All visitors must wash their hands
- Visitors should not visit if they have:
- Coughing and runny nose, or sore throat
- Open sores, skin rash or fever blisters
- Fever, vomiting or diarrhea in the past two days
- Been exposed to measles, chickenpox or mumps
- Immunized with a live virus in the past two weeks
Visiting hours are 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- After-hours visitation is not restricted unless a procedure is in progress or it is inappropriate
- An information sheet is given to family members when they have a patient in ICU