Parkland Therapy Services -- Farmington
1280 Doctors Drive
Farmington, Missouri 63640
phone -- 573.760.8429
fax -- 573.760.1385
Get directions >>
A physician referral is required for therapy. We participate in and accept the majority of insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid, PPOs and HMOs. Precertification may be required prior to treatment.
- One-on-one attention
- The only pediatric therapy provider in the area
- Highly trained staff including certified lymphedema therapists
- Unique strengths of being part of Parkland Health Center and BJC HealthCare
Providing Treatment For:
- Total joint replacement
- Acute and chronic pain
- Arthritis-related disabilities
- Hand and upper extremity injuries
- Spine or back dysfunction
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Sports related injuries
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injury
- Speech and voice disorders
- Work-related injuries
- Orthopedic and sports rehabilitation
- Developmental disorders
Our Outpatient Clinics Offer:
- Individualized care plans designed by the therapist and physician
- Modern equipment in a friendly, bright, spacious atmosphere
- Convenient, accessible parking, very close to the clinic door
- Ongoing communication with your physician regarding your progress
- Convenient appointment times, including early evening hours
Parkland Therapy Services offers a multidisciplinary rehab team that includes physical, occupational, speech and lymphedema therapists. These disciplines allow us to provide a more holistic approach when addressing our patients’ rehabilitation needs.
Lymphedema Therapy -- We offer highly specialized treatment for those patients with chronic edema and swelling. Our certified lymphedema therapist offers complete decongestive therapy, which includes manual lymph drainage, compression garment wear, skin care, exercise and patient education.
Occupational Therapy -- Assists individuals in achieving their optimal functional independence despite disability, injury or disease. Occupational therapists offer hand therapy rehabilitation and fabricate custom splints to prevent deformity or enhance functional use.
Physical Therapy -- Our therapists develop patient-specific treatments to help regain strength and mobility, and relieve pain following injuries or surgery.
Speech-Language Pathology -- Provides interventions to adults and children in the areas of swallowing disorders, articulation, voice, fluency, language, cognition, memory, and augmentative communication assistance.