Parkland Health Center has a gift shop in both Hospital lobbies; Parkland Farmington and Parkland Bonne Terre. Each gift shop is staffed by auxiliary volunteers and offer conveniences and gifts that make patient, caregiver and visitor experiences better.
Parkland Farmington Gift Shop and Snack Bar -- 573.760.8012
- Location -- main Hospital lobby; get a campus map here >>
- Hours -- 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Offering many gift options, fresh flowers, cards and snacks
Parkland Bonne Terre Gift Shop
- Location -- main Hospital lobby
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. first & third Monday & Wednesday
- 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday; second & fourth Monday & Wednesday
- 9 a.m.-noon Thursday
- Offering a variety of small gifts for babies through adults
Learn about becoming an auxiliary volunteer here >>
Barbara Cortor, Parkland Health Center’s Longest-Serving Volunteer
Barbara Cortor has volunteered at Parkland Health Center since 1972 and has served as the manager of the gift shop since 1977. She was honored in 2012 by the Missouri Hospital Association as Auxilian of the Year. Cortor is shown here holding two of the stuffed “ball” animals she ordered, wondering if they would be popular or not. The first order sold out in four days.
Learn more about Barbara Cortor here >>