The Parkland Health Center Infusion Center is a safe and comfortable setting to receive infusion therapy. Ambulatory outpatient services allow you to receive the services you need, without hospitalization or restrictions on your activity. The Infusion Center serves those 17 and over.
- IV fluids for hydration
- IV antibiotics
- Subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Outpatient transfusion of blood products
- Accessing and maintaining port-a-caths
- Central venous access device management
- PICC line maintenance
- Daily, weekly, monthly or one-time-only injection services
- Dressing changes and catheter changes
Specially trained registered nurses and pharmacists prepare and administer your infusion therapy. Their expertise and commitment reduce incidents of venipunctures, restarts, phlebitis and related IV complications.
We Are There When You Need Us
Our patients never have to feel alone in their care. We understand the importance of making patients comfortable and knowledgeable about their plan of care. Patient education and interaction are an important part of the services we provide.
Appointments are required. Services are covered by Medicare and other insurances. For more information about insurance coverage, call 573.358.4665.