The Foundation is pleased to receive:
- Online Donations -- Our new secure electronic form makes donating to the Foundation quick and easy.
- Cash Contributions by Check -- The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Bequests -- A bequest to the Foundation will allow you to leave a legacy that will help future generations.
- Memorial or Honoraria -- Your tax deductible gift can help others while honoring or memorializing a loved one. An appropriate acknowledgement will be sent upon your request.
- Appreciated Securities -- By helping, you avoid capital gains taxes on an appreciated security while at the same time receiving a tax deduction for the market value of your gift; this is the most tax-wise method of contributing to the Foundation.
- Charitable Gift Annuities and Trusts -- This can provide a tax deduction for you now, and a method for you to earn an annual income throughout your lifetime.
Charitable gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information, please call 573.760.8523.