Parkland Cancer Center
1103 West Liberty Street
Farmington, MO 63640
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Parkland Cancer Center, close to home, is dedicated to the treatment of cancer and blood disorders. Our clinic is a place where you are cared for in a close-knit environment with staff that treats each patient with respect, honesty and compassion.
- Dedicated to the treatment of cancer and blood disorders, for those 18 years or older.
- Comprehensive cancer care, close to home, since 1995.
- Free surface-level parking and shuttle service.
- One-stop convenience – doctor’s visit, treatment, lab, CT and x-ray all in one building.
We partner with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. Our specialists work with our local team of oncology-certified nurses, our pharmacist, chaplain and social worker to offer you the same medical oncology, chemotherapy, immunotherapy and clinical trials that are offered at Missouri Baptist.
Parkland Health Center and Missouri Baptist Medical Center are members of the BJC HealthCare system, providing world-class medical care.
Volunteers & Activities
Our Hospital auxiliary volunteers are on hand to help make our patients more comfortable. They bring snacks, drinks and blankets to our patients. Sometimes they just sit and visit with our patients to help pass the time. We also have puzzles and other activities available.
What Our Patients Say About Us:
- “You’re our angels”
- “I get kind, caring, compassionate care”
- “I am always met with a smile”
- “The staff is quick to respond to questions or concerns”
- “Everyone is special”