118 East School Street
Bonne Terre, Missouri 63628
Get a map & directions here >>
Parkland Health Center offers a state-of-the-art exercise facility in the Bonne Terre community, the Well Life Center.
The Well Life Center is open to the public. Within the beautiful 6,000-square foot facility, members can use cardiovascular equipment, weight equipment, an indoor walking track and more. Upon joining the Well Life Center, you will receive an evaluation of your condition and an exercise regime will be custom-designed for you.
- Members must be 18.
- Children under 18 may join with a doctor’s written notice (minimum age 16)
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
Well Life Center Hours
7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday - Thursday
7 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday
Wellness screening and assessment -- $30
- Mandatory for new members
- Includes height, weight, body fat percentage, BMI, heart rate, blood pressure, flexibility test, sub-maximal walking test
- Assessments are scheduled by appointment only
Quarterly Membership Rates
- Single -- one adult member -- $66
- Senior discount (55 and above) -- $60
- Couple or second family member -- $102 (family includes spouse, parent or child)
- Couple -- senior discount -- $96
Monthly Membership Rates
- Single -- $25/month (senior discount for those 55 and above: $22/month)
- Couple -- $38/month (senior discount for those 55 and above: $35/month)